Bennington Potters has been making uniquely handcrafted stoneware in Bennington, Vermont for 71 years! We are passionate about providing an exceptional product, experience and level of service to our customers at every opportunity - whether in our Potters Yard store, in the factory where we invite the customer to Come See It Made, through our elegant catalog, on the phone, or through the Bennington Potters online store.
Seasonal Sales & Customer Service Associates
Bennington Potters is hiring! We are looking for our first Seasonal Sales and Customer Service Associate of the season in our Bennington, Vermont Potters Yard Store.
The position is part time, weekends required. Potential for growth and a longer term position for the right person. Potential for additional responsibilities and hours in our direct business later in the season, supporting web and phone customers and orders.
If you are an energetic, outgoing person who loves people, pottery and being part of an amazing team, we want to hear from you! Retail experience a plus.
- Engage with customers and develop product knowledge to represent the Bennington Potters brand and experience, and to meet team sales goals
- Welcome Store customers, engage with customers on the sales floor, provide service and information
- Perform Store register sales and service
- Support Store inventory replenishment and housekeeping
- All Bennington Potters positions require:
o Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
o Commitment and enthusiasm to learn about Bennington Potters history and product
o Desire and commitment to be part of a cross-functional team and to work collaboratively
o Positive attitude and ability to function in fast-paced environment
o Desire for personal growth and professional development
- Passion for product, customer engagement and sales
- Aptitude and comfort learning our point of sale, order management and phone systems; experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, with close attention to detail
- General computer proficiency, Microsoft Office experience preferred
- 1+ Years Related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bennington Potters is an Equal Opportunity Employer